(Tax and Finance Adviser)
|Date Posted:||13 Dec 2017||Reference:||002|
|Closing Date:||31 Dec 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Consulting||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Consultant||Years of Experience:||3 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 0 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||No|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Tax advising to the clients as per income tax law and taxation procedure of Afghanistan.
2. Financial advising to the clients as per financial role and regulation.
3. Controlling and advising financial data of clients and advising for filling record.
4. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
5. Processing and follow up tax filling of the clients with tax department of Afghanistan.
6. Handling licensing issues of the clients with licensing departments.
7. Updating clients by email and meetings regular bases as per updating in income tax law and taxation procedure of Afghanistan.
8. Filling monthly, quarterly and annual taxation file of clients to tax department of Afghanistan.
9. Calculating Monthly salary tax, Rent tax, Withholding tax and any other monthly tax of clients as per income tax law.
10. Calculating Quarterly BRT tax of clients on time as per income tax law of Afghanistan.
11. Calculating annual income tax of clients as per income tax law of Afghanistan.
12. Managing financial software (Quick Books).
13. Any other task assigned by line manager.
•All kind of Tax calculation as per the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
•Ability of processing tax in related department.
•Ability of handling licenses issues with related department.
• Strong written and fluent verbal communication skills in Dari, Pashto, and English
• Financial software (Quick Books).
• Computer skills in Office (Word, Excel, outlook mailing).
• Strong interpersonal skills to assist and communicate with staff.
• Proficiency in finance and accounting applications
• Strong analytical, coordination and reporting skills.
• Ability of teamwork
Must have minimum (3) years of experience in any international or local company in Financial sector.
• BBA, Accounting or any other relevent degree is required Education:
Afghanistan – Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Account/Finance
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter, Please include the name of position and Vacancy no in the subject line as (STAICHA 002 / Tax Advisor), and only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.